How to apply
Financing of your investment under the MorSEFF programme can be processed in two ways: a simplified fast-track procedure (loans / leases up to 3 000 000 DH for the purchase of equipment included in the LEME) or an assisted investment procedure for all other loans up to 50 000 000 DH / leases up to 10 000 000 DH (larger or more complex projects).
This procedure applies to financing of investment projects that are based on the pre-qualified List of Eligible Materials and Equipment (LEME) for loan / lease amounts up to 3 000 000 DH. The entire process from application to disbursement of financing can be completed within 1-2 weeks for loans and 2-3 days for leases, depending on the completeness of the information you provide and the duration of the Bank’s credit check.
- Select one of the Banks participating in the MorSEFF programme
- Contact the Bank or visit a branch to submit your Application
- The Bank performs its internal credit check to verify your creditworthiness
- If you fulfill the Bank’s credit approval criteria, you will receive a positive decision
- The Bank prepares a loan or leasing agreement for your signature
- Following the setting of conditions between you and the Bank, the financing is disbursed for the purchase / installation of the equipment
This procedure applies to non-LEME-based investment projects which require a more comprehensive and thorough technical and financial assessment of the project, provided by the MorSEFF Project Consultant, free-of-charge to your company. This procedure also applies to construction loans and loans for capacity expansion of suppliers / installers of energy efficiency (EE) or renewable energy (RE) equipment. The process from application to disbursement of financing may take 1 to 2 months, depending on the completeness and quality of the information you provide and the duration of the Bank’s internal check.
- Select one of the Banks participating in the MorSEFF programme.
- Contact the Bank (List of Contacts) or visit a branch to submit your Application.
- The Bank may ask you to provide additional information and documents.
- The Bank performs its internal credit check to verify your creditworthiness.
- Upon a positive credit check, your application is forwarded to the MorSEFF Project Consultant (PC) for financial and technical assessment of your project.
- In order to proceed with the PC's project assessment, you need to sign a Letter of Engagement.
- The PC performs a technical and financial assessment of your project.
- The PC may ask for further information regarding the project and visit your premises and the proposed project site.
- If found eligible, the PC prepares a Project Assessment Report (PAR) to support the investment and submits it to the Bank.
- The Bank conducts a credit and project review, and upon positive decision to provide financing, a loan or leasing agreement is prepared for your signature.
- Following the setting of conditions between you and the Bank, the financing is disbursed and you can implement your investment project.
- After your investment project has been implemented, complete the Ready for Completion Verification Review and Investment Incentive Payment Request Form and compile all documents proving project implementation (e.g. invoices, receipts, commissioning certificates …)
- Submit all documents to the PC and the Bank for submission to the Verification Consultant (VC)
- The VC reviews the submitted documents, conducts a site visit and confirms project implementation.
- The Bank sends you the 10% cash-back investment incentive.
- Note: Suppliers of EE / RE equipment are not eligible for receiving incentives under the MorSEFF programme.